Re: EnterpriseDB as an Oracle replacement

From: Roby Sherman <rxsherm_at_interealm.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:59:38 -0600

We evaluated it a few months ago and found that the compatibility was not great in several areas. In the case of PL/SQL stored procedures, for example, they lacked support even for the most basic things that we were looking for, such as:

Obviously this isn't the full and comprehensive list and, perhaps, you don't care about PL/SQL compatibility, but if you have other areas you are concerned about, shoot me an e-mail and I'll try to share what I can.

--Roby