Urgent RAC private Interconnect

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:12:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

  I had never configured Redundant Private Interconnect and so need some advice and help on Solaris 10. Earlier plan was to go with Single interconnect but then somebody pointed to provide redundancy and so I had to configure it.

  I am building 2-node RAC and had got 4Private Gigabit Address like   Node 1

  10.255.255.1
  10.255.255.2

  Node 2

  10.255.255.3
  10.255.255.4

  Now I checked Oracle Metalink Docs
  283107.1 - Configuring Solaris IPMP for Oracle 10g VIP   368464.1 Setup IPMP as cluster interconnect.

  Document 368464.1 says that the recommended solution is not to configure Private Interface. I appreciate if somebody can share any related doc for reference. I had to prepare the system by the end of week.

  Please send any attachment at smishra_97_at_yahoo.com

  TIA
  Sanjay