RE: LOG FILE SYNC wait event

From: Adrian <ade.turner_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:07:53 +0100

Unfortunately you dont provide full information as to the profile of the log file sync wait event. Does "Lot of" mean large numbers of events of short duration or a large amount of wait time attributable to log file sync.

For better understanding of the way forward please consider providing

Cheers

Adrian