LOG FILE SYNC wait event

From: DBA Deepak <oracle.tutorials_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:18:05 +0530

Hi All,

We are having a lot of Log file sync waits because of frequent commits issued from the third party application. What are the solutions to fix this apart from the follwing one...

> To move the redo logs to faster disks(Not feasible in our case).

We are using AUTO SGA (10g R2) which can tune log buffer on its own(Please correct me if I am wrong).

--
Regards,

Deepak
Oracle DBA