How much memory is used by the parallel slave processes

From: <genegurevich_at_discover.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:14:43 -0500

Hello:

I am looking for a way to calculate the amount of memory used by the parallel slave processes. Have not found much in the manuals that I looked at. When I look at the sgastat, I see message pool freequeue , PX msg pool,
PX subheap, which must be related to PX processing, but are there others? And would it be reasonable for me
to add up these memory areas and extrapolate to a higher number of parallel slaves?

thank you

Gene Gurevich