RE: oem licensing

From: Kosaraju, Ravi <RKosaraju_at_triu.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:26:45 +0100

Hi Andrew

Here is the link to price list from Oracle.

http://www.oracle.com/corporate/pricing/pricelists.html

I believe grid control is free with EE but not 100% sure. I am meeting our Oracle sales rep today, I can ask that question.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Kerber Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:15 AM
To: Oracle Discussion List
Subject: oem licensing

Can anyone point me to the rules for oem licensing? Its our understanding that the basic software comes free with Oracle enterprise edition, but we dont know any more than that. We are also looking to find something published from oracle on the licensing of the partitioning option in Oracle enterprise edition.

--
Andrew W. Kerber