Re: RAC -- RAW Device Multipath (Shared Storage)

From: Alex Gorbachev <ag_at_oracloid.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:46:42 -0400

That's odd. These are the steps specific to MD Linus multipathing. You are using Hitachi multipathing drivers as I understand (I never had a chance to work with it). Patch 4679769 seems to be universal to all multipathing (it's discovered with power path). However, I have never applied it and always worked fine. Maybe it solves problem with block devices and not multipathing? For that, you should find Note 401132.1 useful.

--
Alex Gorbachev, Oracle DBA Brewer, The Pythian Group
http://www.pythian.com/blogs/author/alex http://www.oracloid.com