RE: RMAN question(s)

From: <oracle_at_dunbar-it.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:19:50 +0200

Good Morning,

>> I'd mention a great book that I know on RMAN, but humility
>> prevents me from doing so! :-)

Ok then, as I have said book, I'll mention it - I don't do humility and all good books should get a mention.

The book Robert is referring to is called "Oracle xx RMAN Backup & Recovery" where 'xx' is 9i or 10g. I have the 9i version (at the moment) and I can highly recommend it.

This takes you through RMAN from start to finish and, for an RMAN neewbie like me, is an excellent introduction and mentor.

Regards,
Norman.