Re: Does anyone actually use Enterprise Manager to manage Data Guard (for RAC)?

From: Alex Gorbachev <ag_at_oracloid.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:30:09 -0400

We use 9i OEM for managing physical standby for one of our client. In short, it works but I'd rather use command line. However, it's the client's choice to use OEM.

Haven't tried 10g Grid Control for managing standby but we have migration project ramping up these days so details of your experience would be useful. I appreciate if you keep us posted of your progress and gotchas.

--
Alex Gorbachev, Oracle DBA Brewer, The Pythian Group
http://www.pythian.com/blogs/author/alex http://www.oracloid.com