Oracle Streams is stuck.

From: Arnon, Yuval <Yuval.Arnon_at_webloyalty.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:57:15 -0400

Hi,

I've configured uni directional Streams on Win NT 32 bit, Oracle 10.2.0.3. Currently it was only streaming one schema with one table in it.

The capture process was working fine for a few days.

Today I am getting:

C001: long running txn detected, xid: 0x000b.024.0085874b in the alert log, but can not find any long running transactions in our DB.

In addition the capture process seems to be stuck at log mining one arch log. (I stopped and started the capture process to verify).

I tried to use log miner to view contents of V$logmnr_contents, but the 'SELECT * FROM V$logmnr_contents' will not complete even I if let it run for 30 minutes.

Any help will be appreciated.

TIA   Yuval

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you, oracle-l_at_freelists.org, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.