ADMIN: Reminder

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:22:51 +1000

Hi all,

If you have not refreshed your memory of the posting guidelines recently, please do so.

See http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l

In particular, please note the following
* no unprofessional language or content, including flames

If you see others breaching these rules, and do not see me doing anything about it, do not assume that it is OK for you to do so too. As many of you know, I respond to breaches privately and try to keep administrative posts to the list to a minimum.

@   Regards,
@   Steve Adams
@   http://www.ixora.com.au/         - For DBAs
@   http://www.christianity.net.au/  - For all