book for 1Z0-147 exam preparation

From: kinzlaw cgm <kinzlaw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:56:51 +0800

Hi all!
I just passed the 1Z0-001 exam(Introduction to Oracle: SQL and PL/SQL) yesterday. I prepared this exam with the book Oracle8i Certified Professional SQL and PL/SQL Exam Guide by Jason S. Couchman, a book somewhat old but useful. As there is not much information on the oracle web site about the material other than training available for these test. What I wonder is can anybody suggest me a good book for preparation of the second test for the developer certification track: 1Z0-147 Program with PL/SQL. And even better if you tell me what book is for the last exam 1Z0-141 Oracle Forms: Build Internet Applications.
Great thanks to any suggestions!

Regards
Kinzlaw

--