Re: Purge the Data with dependencies

From: GovindanK <gkatteri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:03:53 -0700

Sanjay

As Dennis suggested, you would need to raise the alarm now. Also, with 11g, partitioning is possible based on parent-child relationships. We too are stuck with this type of Constraint related tables and i am looking forward to getting 11g solely for this purpose. We have self referencing tables to add to our misery. Hopefully you don't have it in you environment. Whatever you delete don't forget to back up and retain a backup copy.

Govindan