RE: MView... Fresh build is much faster than Complete refresh...

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:22:20 -0600

What was interesting too was if I did atomic_refesh=>FALSE (the default) it took 25 seconds LONGER than if I didn't put it in at all. That was weird!! Perhaps something with the code tree that is inefficient??

Atomic_refresh=>true = much faster!!!

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/ Sig V1.2