RE: MView... Fresh build is much faster than Complete refresh...

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:02:58 -0600

Yes, planning on doing a 10046 today.

A MVGroup refresh does a merge. I'm sure about that.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/ Sig V1.2