RE: MView... Fresh build is much faster than Complete refresh...

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:13:01 -0600

The plan is to do fast refreshes on demand. There will be some change, but not huge volumes of it.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/ Sig V1.2