RE: 11g Archive Logs?

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:55:56 -0600

Except that I have db_recovery_file_dest set to a directory location, and that location is being archived successfully. That should be the only place that archived redo logs are being generated. I think this is a bug. Two others have tried it and found the same results.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/ Sig V1.2