RE: Linux xdpyinfo for 11g

From: Closson, Kevin A <kevin.closson_at_hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:31:20 -0000

> I am not sure if this can be used in GNU linux. I will ask the
SysAdmin to get this one setup. But i want to know if anyone has a better idea of attacking this issue.

...even while in the beta program I couldn't get anyone to tell me why xdpyinfo is supposedly needed. I know it was never a problem for me because :

./RunInstaller -ignoreSysPrereqs

and never had any problems ...