Re: upgrades, conversions and ora-600's! oh my!

From: LS Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:41:28 +0200

I upgraded a 8.1.7.4 32 bit to 10.2.0.2 64 bit on Sun Solaris recently, it was a Oracle E-Business Suite Database.

The only problem I got was with Intermedia, it becomes invalid because when the database was upgraded from 8.1.6.3 to 8.1.7.4 there was a bug in the upgrade process which cuased all this. Was fixable. Didnt get any ORA-00600 though.

But if I was you instead of opening SRs I would rather do an export/import if you are facing so much problems.

Thanks

--
LSC