Streams APPLY process in RAC environment

From: Ravi Gaur <ravigaur1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:19:28 -0500

 Hi all,
We've a working streams process using the downstream approach. Now we are trying to move our Target database to a 2-node RAC environment. I've tried setting up a queue-to-queue propagation but its not working so far. If anyone has done that, mind sharing the steps? The documentation is a bit hard to understand. I've an open SR on this but its not moving at the right pace.

Here's the setup from a high-level --
SOURCE: 10.2.0.2 database on Unix (Solaris 8) DOWNSTREAM: 10.2.0.2 database on Unix (Solaris 8) where capture and propagation are running (logs from source manually registered) TARGET: 10.2.0.3 database on a 2-node RAC cluster running Linux (RHEL 4) where apply is running

TIA,
- Ravi Gaur