Re: AUDIT sql command question

From: Lyndon Tiu <ltiu_at_alumni.sfu.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:42:13 -0700

Thanks for all you help.

I found the problem.

I neeed to run the audit sql command with the "by access" clause. The default is "by session" which summarizes all similar DML statements into a single "session rec" entry in the sys.aud$ table.

I was running insert, update and delete statements and I was expecting one audit entry per sql dml statement. But since I had "by session" enabled, I was not seeing what I expected.

Running the audit command again with the "by access" clause got me what I wanted.

Syntax:

audit insert table, update table, delete table by access;

--

Lyndon Tiu
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Aug 15 2007 - 13:42:13 CDT