RE: Something i'm missing

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 00:11:06 +0800

Something like this?

Tanel_at_Sol01> select count(*) from all_users where username = nvl( '&enter_user_name', username);
Enter value for enter_user_name: SYSTEM

  COUNT(*)

         1

1 row selected.

 <mailto:Tanel_at_Sol01> Tanel_at_Sol01> select count(*) from all_users where username = nvl( '&enter_user_name', username); Enter value for enter_user_name: (i just hit enter here)

  COUNT(*)

        24

Tanel.