RE: determine total memory used by Oracle via OS tools

From: Alvaro Jose Fernandez <alvaro.fernandez_at_sivsa.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:08:58 +0200

Greg,

See Note Note:163763.1 Diagnosing Oracle memory on Sun Solaris using PMAP on Metalink.

alvaro

At this point we've opened a SR with Oracle to followup on the outage itself, but I need to be able to provide an alternate (useful) command for determining memory usage at the OS level next time this sort of thing comes up.

Thanx!

--
"I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred.