RE: No Oracle Support for 11g yet

From: Peter McLarty <p.mclarty_at_cqu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:06:49 +1000

On that same point there is a press release on Oracle's website stating the 11g is GA, time is 5am on the 14th, maybe your SR was just a fraction too early

http://www.oracle.com/corporate/press/2007_aug/database-11g-ga.html

I take that as its supported

Cheers
Peter

From: Robert Freeman [mailto:robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com] Sent: Wednesday, 15 August 2007 11:45 AM To: Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com; freelists Subject: RE: No Oracle Support for 11g yet

See my earlier post. Kick support in the behind, tell them to get with the times. 11g IS Supported, officially. Tell them the Beta office said it was being supported and get a manager.

DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!! It will help us all down the road.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com!
BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/ Sig V1.2