Flash Recovery Area - Have you seen it change sizes as if by magic?

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:55:03 -0700 (PDT)

I'm working on a Standard Edition database on XP, 10g. I'm seeing the FRA size change. In July it was set to 200GB, and now, as if by magic, it's changed to some lower value, which of course it trouble!! The alert log does not show any alter system commands that would have downsized this parameter.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Author:
Now Available for Pre-Sales on Amazon.com!!!!

Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/s (Oracle Press)