dblink problem on two verion of ORACLE DB

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:39:25 -0700 (PDT)

we have ORACLE 9ir2 and 10Gr2 on same server. based on ORACLE document we ONLY turn on 10Gr2 listener.

The problem I have is I tried to create DBLINK on 9ir2 database and connect to another 9ir2 datbase. I got "TNS:could not resolve service name" error. I can use following command under 10Gr2 environment:

sqlplus system/manager_at_db01

but when I login to 9ir2 database and tried to use DBLINK, I have error:

SQL> select * from table1_at_db01_link;

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name

any ideal?

Thanks.

Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids. http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz