RE: Oracle 11g - Invisible Indexes

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:13:40 -0600

You are correct. A rebuild of the index does make it visible. You do not need to change any init.ora parameters to use this feature (except compatible of course).

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/ Sig V1.2