RE: 10RAC and the network interfaces

From: Closson, Kevin A <kevin.closson_at_hp.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 22:25:21 -0000

I am sitting here trying to do an install and am always failing when VIPCA tries to configure my virtual interface.

...that would be the vipca invoked from OUI? That always fails. Ignoire it, complete the install and then invoke vipca directly as root to finish up. I think I've blogged that at least a few times. I know Tim mentions it here:

http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/10g/OracleDB10gR2RACInstallationOnLi nuxUsingNFS.php