Re: Unexpected result from ALL_TABLES

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:53:02 -0500

Jared, that was a great suggestion to replicate the problem, thanks

I have tried to replicate the problem and am unable to do so. So I guess I just have to mark this one up to "anomalyous incident". Fortunately this is a verification process so it isn't critical. But based on everybody's responses, I feel justified in sticking with ALL_TABLES for this purpose.

Thanks,
Dennis Williams