Re: pga_aggregate_target and CBO plan

From: Alberto Dell'Era <alberto.dellera_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:15:44 +0200

And if you want to go very deep, there's another paper that explains the algorithms in a very, very detailed way:

"SQL Memory Management in Oracle9i" by Dageville et others: http://www.cs.ust.hk/vldb2002/VLDB2002-proceedings/papers/S29P03.pdf

--
Alberto Dell'Era
"the more you know, the faster you go"