Re: sort latch usage in MTS mode

From: Zhu,Chao <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:49:49 +0800

Looks like not much people have the experience with 10g MTS yet. To Kevin:

SQL> select * from v$License;

SESSIONS_MAX SESSIONS_WARNING SESSIONS_CURRENT SESSIONS_HIGHWATER USERS_MAX

           0                0            11474              13293          0

 For sure we use middleware to do connection pooling. We still can't make the connection below 8-10k for some databases;

To Alex:
sort will use large pool in MTS mode. Please check out metalink note 223153.1. It is very easy to reproduce/prove.

Is there any guys from Amazon type company here in the list? A script enabled browser is required for this page to function properly. A script enabled browser is required for this page to function properly.

--
Regards
Zhu Chao