RE: RMAN Duplication for Migration and Archived Logs

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 22:34:51 -0600

In 10.2? I am pretty sure streams can apply DDL for a sequence creation can't it? I don't have a streams setup handy now to test this, but I'm sure that the last one I did was capturing create sequence DDL and applying it. In 10.2 capture will capture all DDL except about 6 different statements.

I agree about SYS objects, but sequences are not all owned by SYS.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/ Sig V1.2