RE: RMAN Duplication for Migration and Archived Logs

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 18:43:40 -0600

Woops... I mis-read #1 as will streams work 32 bit to 64 bit. I believe the answer is yes. Are there any hang-ups, that I don't know.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/ Sig V1.2