order by clause in a view

From: Lyall Barbour <lyallbarbour_at_sanfranmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:17:50 -0500

Hi, Simple question. I've got a solution. Hoping you peeps could come up with a better one. select cust_no, count(cust_no)from tablewhere
<blah>group by cust_noorder by count(cust_no) works great. create or
replace view <table_v> asselect cust_no, count(cust_no)from tablewhere
<blah>group by cust_noorder by count(cust_no) some ora error We are
running 8.0.5 and that's why. 8i it's fixed. I'm prepared to create a temp table and truncate it after my report goes. But was hoping you guys might have another way to do this.... Thanks,Lyall Barbour

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com !