Fwd: Gmail Account Alert ( Verify Your Account Now ) - off topic

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 18:15:16 +0300

Sorry for the off-topic. However, I just wanted to confirm whether its a real one or just making fool.

If it is real, why the hell Gmail team requires my password and other personal information?

Has any one in the list got the same?

Thanks

Jaffar

 G MAI L BETA

    *To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that it's a present used account.*

      Enter the letter from the Security Image  :
........                        859304
*

** **
** * * * ** Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently. *
**
***Thank you for using Gmail* *! *
*Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ*

Thanks,
The Gmail Team
G MAI L BETA
--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."