Re: Voting disk

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:14:53 -0700 (PDT)

$CRS_HOME/bin/crsctl query css votedisk That will list the voting disks (in 10g). You'll have to use OS utilities to determine if the device(s) listed is mirrored or not. Dan ----- Original Message ---- From: Anurag Verma <anuragdba_at_gmail.com> To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2007 12:33:25 PM Subject: Voting disk A silly question on RAC on Solaris I joined a client and there is a Solaris RAC server. How do I find out where is the Voting disk located and whether it is mirrored or not ?? -- Anurag Verma, Database Administrator ERCOT(Electric Reliability Council of Texas), Texas 76574