Data protector Agent integration 6.0 with oracle 9.2.0.5 on Windows 2003 server

From: Alfonso León <aleon68_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:31:23 -0500

Hello:

Does anybody have installed dataprotector agent for oracle?

we have a problem, we installed dataprotector agent in the 2003 server running oracle and Rman cannot see the library,we are setting the variable sbt_library=c:\windows\system32\orasbt.dll and the trace file just says it can't load the library. the sbtio.log is empty

versions are:
oracle 9.2.0.5 integration
dataprotector 6.0
windows server 2003
Does anybody had the same problem o had done this instalation? Any help would be very appreciated...

TIA
--

Alfonso Leon

--