RE: SQL hash is wrong in v$session

From: Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:27:00 +0800

At you've GOT a sql address....here's some samples from v$session on our database where people are running SQL but we can't see it...

SID SERIAL# STATUS LAST_CALL_ET SQL_ID

 300  18139  ACTIVE           206
 310   8541  ACTIVE          1660

Thanks to the "glorious" new feature of...

Note 406452.1:Reason for Apparently Incorrect or Null Sql_id in v$sql

there's a whole raft of ways our users can now run slow SQL that

And yes... its a FEATURE not a bug. Someone shoot me please...

Cheers
Connor