SQL hash is wrong in v$session

From: adi <adi_at_zetapoint.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 18:15:20 +0200

Hi Guys,

I am writing a program that stores sqls that executed by users every X seconds.

I encountered a situation that every once in a while I get that a user performed an sql statement that I know for a fact that he did not do, It seems that some session's data is loaded partially and the sql hash still contain data from previous sql. have you encountered such problem and I can I prevent it?

P.S. to check this I wrote a program that connect with one user, execute one sql, disconnect and then connect with another and so forth.

It seemed that some time the user was changed and the sql did not, and sometimes that the user became SYS for no apparent reason

Thanks

Adi Hirschtein
VP Product management
ZetaPoint