Data Guard Standby Database

From: d cheng <dc4oracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:50:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Listers,

  I am working with a 2-node RAC system and we are thinking about using Data Guard's physical database feature for DR Do you know if we can use a single instance physical Standby database versus having another 2-node RAC standby system?

  Thank you in advance for your help!

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Jul 27 2007 - 14:50:04 CDT