Re: Oracle-L traffic fall off?

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:54:13 -0500

Yeah sorry about that. Ever since the formation of the BAAG Party, I've been to afraid to post my wild-eyed hypotheses about RMAN and CBO behaviors. Once my Ultimate tournament is over this weekend I can return to filling up your mailboxes with desperate pleas for production help.

;)

Don.

--
Don Seiler