Re: script to drop/create schema indexes

From: Prem Khanna J <premjhere_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:53:13 +0530

Yes Goran .

SQL> select dbms_metadata.get_ddl ('INDEX',<username>) from user_indexes ;

This will give me all the DDLs. I have it already . I am looking for a complete shell/SQL
script which can do the do the drop/create in parallel (spin off several processes) ,
handle errors if any .One like that.

That would save lot of time for me. I should have told this in my original post.
If someone has that already & can share it with me , it would be great .

~jp~