script to drop/create schema indexes

From: Prem Khanna J <premjhere_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:08:43 +0530

Friends ,

I want to drop/create all indexes of a schema. This is on 10.2.0.2/AIX5.3L . Thought I don't want to do it (i want to go for rebuild) , my irate customer wants it dropped/created.
I couldn't convince him .

Does someone has a good script to do that ? If someone can share it with me, it would be great.

Thanks .

~jp~