RE: FW: idl_ub2$ and utlip.sql

From: Peter McLarty <p.mclarty_at_cqu.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:26:21 +1000

Hi Ujang

There is no reason you can't fully export an Apps Database and import it.
There is however a few steps to do with that. There is a very good metalink note about the process when using Apps 11i on a 9i database. Note:230627.1

It is fairly lengthy so I would suggest you having a read and then asking whatever questions you need to know

Cheers

Peter