messages on /var/log/messages under CENTOS 4.5 after OCFS2 setup?

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

I checked our CENTOS 4.5 server /var/log/messages and found almost every second have message in it. This server just setup ORACLE 10GR2 RAC and OCFS2 file system.

Can anyone tell me where is message come from and how to reduce it?

Thanks.

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/