RE: changing LMTS's parameters

From: Hallas, John (EXP N-ARM) <john.hallas_at_lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:51:21 +0100

Discussion here
http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/07-2004/msg01495.html

-----Original Message-----

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of genegurevich_at_discover.com
Sent: 20 July 2007 15:36
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: changing LMTS's parameters

Hi all:

I have a temporara locally-managed tablespace with a uniform extent size set to 1M. I'd like to increase it to 20M. I think that there is a procedure that I can use to make this change (rather than creating a new temp TS), but I can't find id. Does anyone know what that proc is?

thank you

Gene Gurevich

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Jul 23 2007 - 07:51:21 CDT