Re: Streams Subset-Rule issue

From: Alexander Fatkulin <afatkulin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:40:12 -0400

I'm not sure what we are hitting here but there is clearly some sort of an issue...

What I would do is create a separate rule instead (add_subset_rule will end up creating a three rules (update/insert/delete) under the covers anyway).

Create rule and attach it to capture rule set. This will effectively do the same.

If you are not sure how they should look like - create them using add_subset_rules with a shorter list and then modify using dbms_rule_adm.alter_rule.

I checked it this way - it works (at least rule was created without an error).

--

Alex Fatkulin,
The Pythian Group,

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Jul 20 2007 - 13:40:12 CDT