Re: AW: OCFS file can NOT see by all nodes?

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for answer.

  1. I use "mount -v" checked and file system are mount as "ocfs2"

ocfs2_dlmfs on /dlm type ocfs2_dlmfs (rw) /dev/sdb1 on /ocfs01 type ocfs2
(rw,_netdev,heartbeat=local)
/dev/sdb2 on /ocfs02 type ocfs2
(rw,_netdev,datavolume,nointr,heartbeat=local)

2. cluster manager is up.

# ./o2cb status
Module "configfs": Loaded
Filesystem "configfs": Mounted