format issues with impdp sqlfile

From: Ajeet Ojha <ajeeto_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:47:33 +0530

Hi
I have used sqlfile feature of impdp to generate the DDLs for all the tablespaces of a database .

the sample output is like below -

CREATE TABLESPACE "IDX_CRM_REF" DATAFILE   '/fin11_1/ANB10DB/DATA_FILES/idx_crm_ref_1_ANB10DB.dbf' SIZE 1073741824   LOGGING ONLINE PERMANENT BLOCKSIZE 8192   EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL AUTOALLOCATE SEGMENT SPACE MANAGEMENT AUTO; my question is there a way to format the size value (for example in the above output I want to get 1.2 GB or 1200 mb instead of the values it is showing).

I used a parfile like below to get the output above -

JOB_NAME=JOB1
DIRECTORY=DIR1
DUMPFILE=_ABC11DB_full_19-07-07.dmp
LOGFILE=a.log