Transportable tablespace using 9i standby database

From: arun chakrapani rao <arunchakrapanirao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 01:38:06 -0400

Hi, Gurus,
Has anybody tried transportable tablespace on a 9i standby database. Currenly I am have a scenario where in i need to move a tablespace from a standby to another QA box.
Cannot make the production read only to ship to QA hence planning to use standby .
But it is throwing up with error,
Has anybody tweeked any internals of oracle so that we can make use of the standby database for transportable tablespace. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
--

thanks
Arun